When rented together, these two east-coast villas can accommodate a total of 16 Adults + 4 kids on cots + 2 babies. They enjoy 50m of pristine, semi-private, beachfront that is idea for family swimming. Both homes’ design is a fusion of Balinese, Moroccan, Mauritian architectural styles that combine lathed woodwork and noble materials with soft coloured decor and natural lighting.
The larger villa can accommodate a maximum of 10 adults and up to 4 teens sleeping on cots in the study (depending on cot availability). All rooms are air conditioned and have a ceiling fan.
• Five bedrooms with King or Queen size beds and ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioning & a ceiling fan. Three of these enjoy sea views. The Master Bedroom includes a LED TV, Satellite TV, a DVD Player.
• The study /TV room can accommodate up to 4 extra roll-in beds (198 x 116 cm), or they can be placed in the main bedrooms.
• One Baby cot.
Villa Tisan has two kitchens!: a staff kitchen and a large guest kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, hotplates, dishwasher, coffee maker (Nespresso), toaster, electric kettle, utensils, cutlery and crockery, and wine cellar fridge.
A large, and fully appointed dining room awaits you and your guests. There is an option to hire an expert chef, if desired.
• Heated slate swimming pool: 9m long, 1.5m deep, with a jet-stream Jacuzzi
• Hammam steam room next to the master bedroom (1st floor) with fibre-optic star-lighting and outdoor shower.
Slated, 9m long, 90-150 cm deep with jacuzzi lounge & deck chairs, umbrellas, and outdoor shower.
Note: 50€ per day surcharge for pool heating.
The smaller villa, Alsan, is set back from the sea a bit further and enjoys a substantial, but somewhat limited, sea view.
Maximum of 6 adults and possibly 1-2 extra kids sleeping on cots (depending on cot availability). All rooms are air conditioned and have a ceiling fan.
• Master bedroom on first floor: spacious, with sea view and a king size bed, ensuite bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower, bath and toilet, large wardrobe, and a private balcony.
•Second and third bedrooms on ground level: king size beds with ensuite bathrooms that include a shower, bath, toilet and wardrobe.
Fridge / freezer, microwave, oven, hotplates, dishwasher, coffee maker (Nespresso), toaster, electric kettle, utensils, cutlery and crockery, counter stools, wine-cellar fridge.
Slated, 6m long, 56-150cm deep with lounge chairs, umbrellas, and outdoor shower.
• 24 hour security including alarm, motion detections system, and cameras
• Air conditioning throughout the villa
• Barbecue equipment
• Guest powder-room
• TV Room: 50 inch LED TV, Satellite TV, with English and French satellite channels (DSTV and Canal +), Blu Ray DVD player, Nintendo Wii console, iPod deck and sound system surround (5 points).
• Private and secure parking
• Generator in case of power failure
• Fitness centre (cardio and weightlifting equipment)
• 3 Kayaks and 1 Pedalo boat
• Bicycles for adults and children
• Welcome kit: fruit juice, water bottle, salt, pepper, mosquito repellent, dishwasher capsule, toiletries (after shampoo, shampoo, soap, lotion, slippers), vanity set, sewing set , Nespresso capsules (not renewed)
• Free Wifi – Unlimited
• Housekeeping services 7 days per week between 08:00 till 16:00 (4 staffs)
• General maintenance – 6 days per week between 08:00 till 16:00 (1 staff)
• Manager is on site upon all arrivals and all departures of guests and 6 days a week
• Gardening- Every Thursdays (4 Staffs)
• Security Guard 24 hours 7 days per week-end
• Linen is provided (bed linen, bath linen, tea towels and towels) • Beach towels
• Cot and high chair on request
• Express check-in and check-out
• Private Chef
• Excursions and activities
• Massage at home
• Dry Cleaning
• Taxis, transfers, car rental, motorcycles, bicycles
• Rental of snorkelling equipment
• Activities planning
Explore the many things to do in the region:
• Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
• Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
• Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
• Process in place to check health of guests
• First aid kits available
• Access to healthcare professionals
• Thermometers for guests provided by property
• Face masks for guests available
• Air purifiers installed
• Contactless check-in/out
• Cashless payment available
• Mobile app for room service
• Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
• Single-room AC for guest accommodation
• Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
• Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
• Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
• Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
• Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
• Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
• Hand sanitizer
• Physical distancing in dining areas
• Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
• All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
• Delivered food covered securely
A fee is required if you wish to guarantee an early arrival or late departure. Please check the noted times for this property and inquire with us if needed.
A security deposit of 2000 € (MUR 100,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.