Set on Mauritius’ pristine southern coast in an estate of 33 villas, this villa enjoys access to the 5-star hotels beach, boathouse, spa, and kid’s club. The beautiful 3000 m2 garden features a rich variety of native trees & flowers.
Delight your palate preparing savoury dishes in the fully equipped open kitchen or engage the villa’s chef to discover & enjoy Mauritian specialities (details below).
The living area spreads across the infinity pool, the sauna, the shallow reflecting pool (for your “feet in the water” dining experience), and an entrance featuring fountains and a wooden bridge. A succession of covered terraces and patios connect the large living areas to the bedroom suites.
• Four bedrooms with king or queen size beds , each with en suite shower and heavenly bathtub.
• 3 additional bedrooms share a (private) outdoor shower (at additional cost if 9 or more guests)
• 4200 m2 of land including terraces and tropical garden.
• An overflow swimming pool of 120m2 and up to 2m in depth.
• 300m walk to 5-star hotel & beach just (golf cart provided)
Included in the rental
• Daily Housekeeper from 9h00 to 15h00.
• Linens and beach towels.
• Baby cot, high chair, additional beds (for children up to 3 years).
• One golf cart included for on-site transportation.
• 2 tennis courts with floodlights.
Not Included in the rental
• Concierge service 7 days/week.
• Catering service, babysitting, massages, personal trainer.
• Tailor-made activities (boat outings, golf, deep sea fishing, hiking, quad biking, etc.)
• Bicycle Rental
The kitchen is fully equipped so that you can cook almost anything at home. Fine dinnerware, cutlery, stemware are provided, as are all essential appliances like a toaster, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and coffee maker.
• Welcome pack: meal upon arrival, wine, water, juices, Nespresso capsules, pareo, bathroom amenities, floral decoration
• You may engage the cook to prepare your meals and to do the groceries shopping. She will present her menu and explain the details upon your arrival, and you can decide at that time. The fees are typically 145 € per day + groceries
• If the cook requires transportation to the supermarket, MUR 250-500 (6-12€) needs to be added for a transport.
• Continental : coffee/tea/hot chocolate, fruit juice, milk, water, bread, pastries, cereal, butter, jam, pancakes/French toast 20 € / day / person.
• English : Option “Continental” + 2 eggs made to order, bacon, sausages, local fruits (in season), cheese and ham 30 € / day / person.
A 10% discount offer to resident at the Sofitel So Gourmet restaurants and bar (Prior booking, upon availability)
Explore the many things to do in the region:
A security deposit of 1000 € (MUR 50,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.