Situated in the heart of the buzzing village of Trou aux Biches, this complex consists of about two dozen high-end beachfront apartments which feature modern interiors and exteriors.
Your host provides exceptional attention to detail: In addition to the usual base provisions, a selection of fine teas and jams is provided, along with a fresh baguette. If anything is needed, the staff are just across the street and ready to help.
The location is excellent with restaurants, a mini mart, and a dive shop directly across the road, and there are more restaurants and water activity providers just down the beach (or up the street).
The beach is clean and the sand is excellent fine white sand. A small local beach is next door on the right, and while that makes the beach more active on the weekends, it also brings some local joy.
On non-holiday weekdays, the beach is quiet and serene. Walks or runs along the beach are a pleasure in both directions:: to your left there are some nice beach restaurants and to your right you can enjoy the long sandy beach in front of the Trou aux Biches hotel.
The seafront pool is long and perfect for for laps. Children will appreciate that it is only 1.5m deep.
The highlight is snorkelling on the coral reef. You can hire a boat to see turtles and fish, or simply hire a paddle boat and explore independently. As the beach’s main boathouse is next door, It’s also easy to hire a sailboat, arrange a catamaran cruise to the outer islands, or scuba, parasail, or waterski.
The Beachfront Apartments are idyllic accommodation ideal for family getaways. Elegant 3 bedroom accommodation of 169m², this type of apartment offers a breathtaking view of the sea and amazing sunsets. You can relax in the infinity pool while contemplating the horizon
• Situated in the North of Mauritius in the village of Trou aux Biches
• Accommodation offering breathtaking panoramic ocean views
• Beautiful, elegant and modern interiors and exterior
• infinity pool overlooking the turquoise and access to the private beach
A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
Six times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas, and an alarm system in each apartment
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
• Breakfast can be ordered at cost + delivery fee of about 10€ per day. Menu will be provided so that you may order the night before.
• In-house dining: Menus from Rs 2000 (~65€) for 4 people (please inquire after booking).
• Custom pre-stocking: groceries payable at cost). Check list available on request.
• Standard welcome pack: for 50€ your kitchen will be stocked with a generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits, bottled water, fruit juice, coca cola, local beer, breakfast cereals, yogurt and milk, slice breads, butter & fruit jams, coffee (Nespresso machine with 5 capsules).
• Cooler box provided for the beach.
Explore the many things to do in the region:
Due to the pandemic situation, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for most 2021 arrivals. Please check with use when booking.
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 10-35 days: 50% refund
• 9 days or less: no refund
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied.
A security deposit of 500 € (MUR 25,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.