Free late check-out is offered on Sundays (4PM instead of 11AM).
If non-Mauritian, please see our other listing for the same property, or click the “Ask a Question” button so we can assist you.
These serviced apartments are located on one of the best beaches of the west coast, just north of the famous resort, “La Pirogue,” near Flic en Flac. They offer a combination of excellent beach and swimming conditions, proximity to hotel facilities, and the buzz of Flic en Flac.
The beachfront apartments are ideal for those dreaming of stepping out directly onto a sandy beach. Each apartment has either 2 or 3 bedrooms, and enjoys an idyllic view over the turquoise lagoon. The bedrooms together with the open plan living and outdoor terrace make for a pure beachfront living experience. As there are limited beachfront apartments we highly recommend that these are booked well in advance to avoid disappointment.
COMPLEX SERVICES WELCOME PACK (50€) Possibility to book a Welcome Pack for 50€ which includes: Tropical fruit, water, fruit juice, coconut water, local beer, cereals, yoghurt, milk, sliced bread, butter, fruit jam, coffee and tea.
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME KIT
• Cold towels upon arrival
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Vanity set of sanitary bag
• Toilet Papers • Bin liners
• Washing liquid, sponge,and dishwasher tablets
• Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt,sugar, pepper
• Bottle of water SERVICES
• Housekeeping 6 times a week
• Resort manager on site
• Cooler box (for the beach)
• 24/7 security guards
• Baby sitting at extra charge
• Massage in apartment (extra charge. Please ask in advance) • Iron at extra charge
• Rental of bicycles and scooters (extra charge. Please ask in advance)
• Webber BBQ in each apartment
• Concierge service (offsite) to book activities excursion and restaurant
• Location: Flic en Flac (West) -Distance from SSR International Airport: approx 60 minutes by coach or car
• All apartments are sea-facing with spectacular views and a pool facing the beach
• Luxury level: Contemporary chic decor -4 star + luxury
• Weather: great weather all year round
Meals can be organized by a chef or the maid subject to availability.
BREAKFAST SUPPLEMENT Breakfasts may be ordered and delivered at €10 per day + the cost of groceries (at cost price) except on Sundays and public holidays. Checklist to be provided to clients for ordering the night before.
FRIDGE PRE STOCKING The fridge pre stocking can be organized prior to arrival at 10€ for the service fee. The shopping list is available and must be returned at least 5 days prior to arrival. The bill at cost price shall be submitted upon check out.
• Wolmar Store: within walking distance
• Spar: 800 meters
Number of apartments: 35 units in total BEDROOMS (2 or 3 bedrooms)
• All bedrooms have Queen size beds
• All Master bedroom has their own TV and their mini safe
• A/C and ceiling fans in all rooms
• Bathtub in 3 bedrooms category only APARTMENT SIZE (including outdoor terrace)
• Beachfront 3 bedrooms: 145 m2
• Beachfront 2 bedrooms: 95 m2 SHARED FACILITIES
• Pool area in front of the complex
• Umbrellas and sun loungers -Secure parking
Blessed with its own house reef, one may snorkel in front of the resort and discover its underwater universe. You can go out at high tide within the lagoon, or venture just outside the reef to explore the reef walls for an incredible marine experience.
Walks At the earliest signs of dawn, a silent walk along the beach followed by an early morning swim at the local beach is the best way to start one’s day.
In addition to the resort’s beachfront which is both sandy and rich in sea life, guests will also enjoy nearby swimming beaches such Tamarin Bay or La Preneuse.
Children can buy fishing nets and rods at the nearby tackle store and enjoy rock fishing right in front of the resort. For the more experienced fishermen, use one of the fishing kayaks to venture outside the reef. There is also the possibility of booking a deep-sea fishing trip with our nearby charter partners
Due to the pandemic, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for most 2020 bookings. Depending on your arrival date, the following policies apply:
Arriving now to 30 September, 2020:
• 10 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 9 days prior to arrival, or less: No refund
1 October to 18 December 2020:
• 20 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 19 days prior to arrival: No refund
December 19, 2020 and beyond
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 10-35 days: 50% refund
• 9 days or less: no refund
The photos are indicative of the unit type, but the property you are provided may vary somewhat in position, decor, and view. in the case of apartments, floor level may also change between ground and first floor (Penthouses will not change). We try to accommodate requests for a specific placement, but cannot guarantee it.
We strongly advise you to hire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip. While we and our partners will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. Please acquire trip insurance!
You may be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as additional security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) may be made, and will be released within 10 days of your departure.
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied, and on short notice