Located in a private family estate a full 1 km from the public road are five, nearly-identical, beachfront villas on a semi-private stretch of tranquil beach. Each offers a private swimming pool, modern fully-equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms (3 with en-suite bathrooms), a spacious living area that opens onto a covered veranda and pool terrace overlooking the magnificent bay.
• Outside veranda and dining-area with seating arrangements for 8 persons
• Weber portable barbecue set, sun-loungers, deck chairs and umbrella around the pool
• Private pool area with magnificent sunsets
Master Bedroom : Four-poster bed (1,85m x 2m) with mosquito net, spacious en-suite bathroom with open-roof shower cubicle, double washbasin, toilet, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, digital safe and walk-in wardrobe. Room leads out onto a sea-facing veranda.
2nd Bedroom : Twin beds (0,90m x 2m) pushed together to make a double bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning and ceiling fan. Room opens to a sea view.
3rd Bedroom : Queen-size bed (1,85m x 2m), en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, built-in dressing area, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
4th Bedroom (Study) : two single beds (0,90m x 2m), air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Tranquil location (1 km from the public road
• Sandy beach & private swimming pool
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen
• Maid included, option for cook
• Insect repellent dispenser for each bedroom
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and study
• Ceiling fan in lounge/dining area and veranda
• Fully furnished and comfortable lounge leading out onto spacious veranda
• Dining area that seats 8 people
• Guest toilet
• First-aid kit
• Fire Extinguishers
• Baby cot and high-chair on request
• Cleaning, maintenance and security staff
• Personalised service
• 4-hours daily housekeeping Monday to Saturday (except bank holidays)
• Linen and towel change on a regular basis
• Welcome Food Pack (basic essentials)
• 24/7 security guard
• Gardening service
• Pool maintenance (twice a week – Mondays and Thursdays)
• Pool protection fence on request
• Generator in case of power cut
• Babysitting – as from MUR 150 per hour
• Organisation of boat & catamaran trips and land excursions around the island
• Return airport transfers
• Car Rental
Kitchen is open-plan style with sea-view, a door leading to the terrace and another one opening to the pantry and laundry room where the washing machine and laundry basin are installed.
• Welcome Meal Delivery
• creole curry dish, rice, lentils, & salad
450 MUR (11€) /adult (half-price for under 12)
• Local Cook
• Just 400 MUR (10€) per meal prepared (for up to 8 people) with groceries provided by guest
• Breakfast delivery, American-style breakfast MUR 600 (~15€) per person.
• Pro Chef Service Includes service, transport, shopping, but not groceries which are payable by the guests according to the supermarket receipts:
• Meal : MUR 3700 (about 95€) per day
• Meals: MUR 4500 (about 115€) per day
• Meals: MUR 5500 (about 140€) per day
Discounted rates possible when the chef services are booked for 6 days or more. A deposit is required.
Explore the many things to do in the region:
A security deposit of 1000 € (MUR 50,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.