These high-end beachfront suites are some of our very favourites. They are ideal for all kinds of interests since they have it all: excellent swim & snorkelling beach, a great pool on the sea, tons of activities nearby (see below), great shopping & restaurants nearby, and excellent service.
The Deluxe apartments are located on the ground or first floor, and are comprised of 3 bedrooms, an open plan kitchen and a bright living area that looks out to the pool and sea.
Ground floor units open onto the pool area, and the first floor units have a small balcony with sea view.
• Excellent, quiet beach with both sandy areas (for swimming), and reef areas (for good snorkelling). Amazing views & sunsets.
• Two giant gas Weber grills and picnic tables under the banyan tree near the pool enable for lovely outdoor grilling. (You also have a barbecue at your apartment).
• Food Lovers supermarket is within walking distance (about 100 m up the road).
A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
Six times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas, and an alarm system in each apartment
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
The fully equipped kitchen comes with basic necessities provided: salt & pepper, oil & vinegar, sugar, etc.
If you’d like to take a break from cooking, the property manager can arrange a variety of dining options for you, which may include:
• Grocery shopping service
• Breakfast & dinner delivery
• In-house professional chef
For precise details see Dining Options (Type H).
Explore the many things to do in the region:
Due to the pandemic situation, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for most 2021 arrivals. Please check with use when booking.
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 10-35 days: 50% refund
• 9 days or less: no refund
You may be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as additional security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) may be made, and will be released within 10 days of your departure.
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.