Located in Haute Rive, Roches Noires, on the north-eastern coast of Mauritius, this community resort invites you to embrace a privileged and magical beachfront lifestyle.
You will live in high-end accommodations which offer all of home’s comfort and include a personalised concierge service, allowing you to focus on fully enjoying your time off.
Semi-detached, high-end houses, our Townhouses combine modernity, luxury and comfort.
Located on the most sought-after part of the village, the Townhouses offer even more exclusivity in the heart of calm and relaxing nature. Even more spacious than the ‘Local Townhouses’, they comprise a maximum of 4 rooms, and a generous living area. Designed as double storey townhouses and boasting a private exterior garden, this type of accommodation is perfect for holiday makers who wish for conviviality as well as intimacy.
The townhouses can accommodate up to 8 people. Cosy, modern and spacious, they comprise 4 en-suite bedrooms, including a bathtub in the master bedroom, an open-plan kitchen and a furnished terrace.
• Fitted and equipped kitchen
• 4 bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms
• Terrace and garden
• Swimming pool
A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
Six times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas, and an alarm system in each apartment
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
• Breakfast can be ordered at cost + delivery fee of about 10€ per day. Menu will be provided so that you may order the night before.
• In-house dining: Menus from Rs 2000 (~65€) for 4 people (please inquire after booking).
• Custom pre-stocking: groceries payable at cost). Check list available on request.
• Standard welcome pack: for 50€ your kitchen will be stocked with a generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits, bottled water, fruit juice, coca cola, local beer, breakfast cereals, yogurt and milk, slice breads, butter & fruit jams, coffee (Nespresso machine with 5 capsules).
• Cooler box provided for the beach.
Explore the many things to do in the region:
If you will arrive a little early and desire an early check-in, please CONTACT THE HOST ON THE MORNING OF YOUR CHECK-IN. The same applies for late check-outs. Because the property owner can freely use their property when it’s not rented, we cannot arrange this earlier, unless…
TO GUARANTEE an early check-in or late check-out, please make the request well in advance. You must expressly agree to pay the following fees and have received our reconfirmation:
• Most of the year (approx. Jan 11 – Dec 19): 50% of the peak season rate
• Peak Season (approx. Dec 20 – Jan 10):
100% of the peak season rate
A security deposit of 500 € (MUR 25,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
The deposit is fully refunded if the property is left clean and tidy (including dishwashing), there have been no breakages or need for deep cleaning, or extra people staying at the property.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.