Located in the east of Mauritius, in Poste La Fayette, villa 5* fully equipped and furnished. This luxury contemporary style property has emphasized the outdoor living with terraces, balconies, kiosk with dining area and two private pools. Beautiful view of the lagoon facing the Pointe du St Géran. Direct access to the beach.
This detached 300 m2 duplex villa (Plot area : approximately 1250 m2) offers a cozy living room with Seaview, a dining room, a kitchen, several terraces & balconies all equipped, a beach-view swimming pool and kiosk with dining area.
Four bedroom beachfront villa – can accommodate a maximum of 8 people (adults or children) plus an infant under 2 years. Air conditioned.
With sea-view: located on the 1st floor, very spacious, with king size bed, a large wardrobe, a desk, en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, a massage area and an access to a large private terrace
With sea view: located on the first floor, composed of a king size bed, a large wardrobe, a relaxation area, an en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, access to a large private terrace.
With garden view: located on the ground floor, composed of a queen size bed, a wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom with bath and toilet, direct access to the beach and garden.
With garden view: located on the ground floor, with a double bed, a wardrobe, a massage area, an office, an en-suite bathroom with shower, access to the garden.
This villa is offered as ‘room’ only. There is a supermarket about ten minutes drive from the villa. The region of Roches Noires and Grand Bay offer choices of restaurants with various and varied specialties.
Possibility of organizing a cook or a chef : price approximately Rs 500 /meal, booking : 24 hours in advance directly with maid/cook.
• Basic daily cleaning & 1 meal prepared : 8:00-13:00 Monday – Saturday Extra hours : request directly to staff in the villa.
• Pool maintenance 8:00 -13:00
• Local calls
• Cot and high chair on request
• Security cameras and alarms
• Express check-in and check-out
• Welcome kit: water, fruit juice, salt, pepper, toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, soap, body lotion), dishwasher tablets, dish washing liquid, sponge, toilet paper, mosquito repellent kit. Non-renewal during the stay
• Excursions and activities
• Massage at home (for rate & booking, contact the property manager)
• Services of a cook or chef (for rate & booking, contact the property manager)
• Ironing service ( Rs200/hour & booking directly with the maid)
• Taxis, transfers, car rental, scooters, bicycles
• Rental of snorkeling equipment, snorkeling
• Paddle hire (on demand request the property manager)
Due to the pandemic, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for stays until April 1st, 2021:
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 13-35 days: 50% refund
• 12 days or less: no refund
We strongly advise you to hire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip. While we and our partners will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. Please acquire trip insurance!
You will be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) will be made to your card, and will be released within 10 days of your departure. Alternatively, you may provide cash.
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied, and on short notice