Ideally located on the north coast of the beautiful island of Mauritius in the touristic destination of Pereybere and at only a stone’s throw away from popular Grand Bay.
Luxurious and modern, this beachfront apartment has access to a breathtaking shared infinity pool on the rooftop that faces the turquoise lagoon of Péreybère for an even more exclusive stay.
• It has a large terrace that opens on a beautiful private garden that overlooks the majestic ocean.
• Idea for families, this little gem has three bedrooms and two bathrooms; the main bedroom has its own pleasant terrace that oversees the garden. Get the most out of your stay at this authentic and cosy apartment!
• A fully equipped self catering sea-views apartment, the residence is composed of 5 prestigious apartments where you can enjoy the picturesque view of the ocean while relaxing in your modern apartment during your holidays in Mauritius.
• The complex host a common swimming pool on the top floor with amazing sea-views.
• The best swimming spot in the Pereybere is located within some minutes drive. Facilities like shops, restaurants etc are easily accessible
A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
Six times a week to fully service each apartment. Please note that ironing is at extra charge. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas, and an alarm system in each apartment
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
The fully equipped kitchen comes with basic necessities provided: salt & pepper, oil & vinegar, sugar, etc.
If you’d like to take a break from cooking, the property manager can arrange a variety of dining options for you, which may include:
• Grocery shopping service
• Breakfast & dinner delivery
• In-house professional chef
For precise details see Dining Options (Type H).
Explore the many things to do in the region:
Due to the pandemic situation, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for most 2021 arrivals. Please check with use when booking.
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 10-35 days: 50% refund
• 9 days or less: no refund
You may be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as additional security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) may be made, and will be released within 10 days of your departure.
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.