Located in the centre of Trou aux Biches, one of the most beautiful northern regions of the island. The Residence is a lovely beachfront complex of Mauritian architecture.
The 10 units of the place, which consists of two villas and eight bungalows, benefit from an unequalled intimacy and tranquillity for a most pleasant stay with your family or friends.
This villa comprises a spacious living and dining room and a terrace that overlooks an enchanting garden with a fully equipped kitchen
The villa features Three bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped American kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and Three bathrooms.
• Plenty of outdoor space where you can relax
• Beachfront and ground level with private garden with pool (Pool size= 7m /4m – Depth = 0m90 >1m50)
• Living/dining with TV & Radio/CD player
• American kitchen with microwave oven, fridge, cooker, toaster, electric kettle
• Extra bed (Sleeps maximum 5)
• Satellite channels
• A telephone line for local calls and to receive international calls
• An iron & ironing board
• A large terrace with dining facility
• An outdoor barbecue
• 2 double rooms – with air-condition & fan
• 2 bathrooms with en suite shower & WC
• A hairdryer
• A small safe
A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
Six times a week to fully service each apartment. Please note that ironing is at extra charge. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas, and an alarm system in each apartment
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
The fully equipped kitchen comes with basic necessities provided: salt & pepper, oil & vinegar, sugar, etc.
If you’d like to take a break from cooking, the property manager can arrange a variety of dining options for you, which may include:
• Grocery shopping service
• Breakfast & dinner delivery
• In-house professional chef
For precise details see Dining Options (Type H).
Explore the many things to do in the region:
Due to the pandemic situation, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for most 2021 arrivals. Please check with use when booking.
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 10-35 days: 50% refund
• 9 days or less: no refund
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied.
A security deposit of 1000 € (MUR 50,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.