This villa is one of the most luxurious private beach villas available for short term rental on the island and is ideal for holidays with family and friends, away from the tourist towns.
Newly built villa on the beach at Belle Mare, 60m from Hotel Saint Geran. For golf players, two golf courses are available just 3km away
The villa has a private garden with L shaped swimming pool (no security) of 10m x 8m overlooking the beach. The lounge can accommodate 10 guests near the pool.
On the ground floor, there is the living room with a table for 10 guests, lounge area with TV for 8 guests, card playing table. You will also find a very large fully equipped kitchen as well as the laundry room.
Room, Ground level. This bedroom has 1 double bed 200 cm. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also air conditioning, dressing room.
Room, 1st floor, view of the sea. This bedroom has 1 double bed 200 cm. Bathroom ensuite, with 2 washbasins, shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also air conditioning, dressing room.
Room, 1st floor, view of the sea. This bedroom has 2 twin beds 90 cm. Bathroom ensuite, with shower. WC in the bathroom. This bedroom includes also air conditioning, dressing room, private balcony.
• Beautiful pool & beach
• Access to fine restaurants and beach activities
• Sea kayaks provided
• A maid is provided five hours per day can will cook one meal each day.
• She can be retained for a second meal for a fee of Rs 200/hour + transport (subject to her availability).
• Free Welcome meal : Chicken or Veg curry & salad.
• Free Welcome pack provided upon arrival includes Coffee, milk, bread, and some other essentials.
• You can also enjoy the gastronomic restaurants in the 5 stars hotels of the region. Among the best known are the St. Géran, the Belle Mare Plage, and Beau Rivage.
Explore the many things to do in the region:
A security deposit of 1000 € (MUR 50,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.