Wake up to the sound of the waves! Situated on the south-east coast of the island, this cosy villa is a few steps away from the ocean’s edge. Offering a clear view of the turquoise sea, it’s perfect for those who want to fully experience a tropical island getaway the way it should be.
A living and dining room area as well as a terrace with a fully equipped kitchen
• The 3-bedroom property sleeps up to 6 people
• The master bedroom with sea view is perfect for those looking at waking up to the sound of the waves.
• Welcome pack (minimum stay of 5 paying nights)
Hostess: Guests may ask the hostess for advice.
• 6-days a week housekeeping services (except Public Holidays)
• 24/7 security with alarm system
Due to the pandemic, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for stays until April 1st, 2021:
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 13-35 days: 50% refund
• 12 days or less: no refund
We strongly advise you to hire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip. While we and our partners will do what we can to help, we cannot refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we refund alternations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. Please acquire trip insurance!
You will be required to provide a valid credit card to the property manager upon check-in as security against breakages during your stay. An authorisation for an amount of MUR 20, 000 (about 500€) will be made to your card, and will be released within 10 days of your departure. Alternatively, you may provide cash.
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied, and on short notice