Live the exclusive marina lifestyle within the resort with access to all facilities, strategically located in Black River, on the west coast of the island.
Found in the heart of the only residential marina of Mauritius, West Coast Marina offers a variety of private, cosy and premium accommodation for your holidays.
Its high-end waterfront apartments bring you the best out of a tropical getaway: land, sea, and luxury. The Mauritian architecture adds an exotic and authentic touch to the modern design of the accommodation for an ideal island living experience.
The Premium Apartments offer a three bedrooms with two en-suite bathroom.
This type of apartments are located either on the ground floor with a terrace or on the first floor with the balcony with beautiful views on the canal or marina exteriors.
A private plunge pool is subject to availability, with a supplement
• Live in the heart of the one and only residential marina of the island.
• Experience a luxurious and exclusive lifestyle.
• Ideal for a couple or a family getaway, with a maximum of 6 people in an apartment.
• Enjoy beautiful cruises and various water activities.
• Access to the gym and the large pool at the Seeloy Restaurant is a possible for daily fee of Rs 650 (17€)/person.
A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
Six times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas, and an alarm system in each apartment
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
• Breakfast can be ordered at cost + delivery fee of about 8€ per day. Menu will be provided so that you may order the night before.
• In-house dining: Menus from Rs 2000 (~65€) for 4 people (please inquire after booking).
• Custom pre-stocking: groceries payable at cost). Check list available on request.
• Standard welcome pack: for 50€ your kitchen will be stocked with a generous fruit basket with fresh tropical fruits, bottled water, fruit juice, coca cola, local beer, breakfast cereals, yogurt and milk, slice breads, butter & fruit jams, coffee (Nespresso machine with 5 capsules).
Explore the many things to do in the region:
If you will arrive a little early and desire an early check-in, please CONTACT THE HOST ON THE MORNING OF YOUR CHECK-IN. The same applies for late check-outs. Because the property owner can freely use their property when it’s not rented, we cannot arrange this earlier, unless…
TO GUARANTEE an early check-in or late check-out, please make the request well in advance. You must expressly agree to pay the following fees and have received our reconfirmation:
• Most of the year (approx. Jan 11 – Dec 19): 75€ fee
• Peak holiday season (approx. Dec 20 – Jan 10): 1 peak season night
A security deposit of 500 € (MUR 25,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
The deposit is fully refunded if the property is left clean and tidy (including dishwashing), there have been no breakages or need for deep cleaning, or extra people staying at the property.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip