This listing, and it’s associated prices, are for TWO separate apartments at the resort, within 50m or less of one another:
• One 3BR Penthouse (top, 2nd floor)
• One 3BR Premium (1st or ground floor)
Please inquire if you are interested to upgrade to two Penthouses (or add another unit) and we will check availability.
Each penthouse has a large roof-top terrace with outdoor dining, large sofas, a private plunge pool, and larger living & bed rooms. You will also be transfixed by a magnificent view, while enjoying enhanced privacy.
There are three bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, and the master bedroom includes a bath with sea views. The fully equipped, open-plan, kitchen allows you to settle in and feel at home. Indeed, we didn’t want to leave!
Deluxe apartments are located on the ground OR first floor, and are comprised of 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, an open plan kitchen and a bright living area that looks out to the pool and sea. Ground floor units allow you to step directly onto the pool and beach, while the first floor units have a small balcony with an elevated view.
So that we can send you the best options for your group, please:
• Detail your maximum flexibility for arrival & departure dates
• Let us know your key requirements (budget, location, amenities)
• Excellent, quiet beach with both sandy areas (for swimming), and reef areas (for good snorkelling). Amazing views & sunsets.
• Two giant gas Weber grills and picnic tables under the banyan tree near the pool enable for lovely outdoor grilling. (You also have a barbecue at your apartment).
• Food Lovers supermarket is within walking distance (about 100 m up the road).
A complex manager is on-site 6 times weekly to supervise operations and attend to any issues you encounter during their stay.
Six times a week to fully service each apartment. Sundays and public holidays will cost an additional Rs. 650 per service and payable on checkout.
24/7 security guards and cameras on common areas, and an alarm system in each apartment
• Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
• Toilet paper
• Bin liners
• Washing liquid, powder and dishwasher tablets
High thread-count quality cotton linens are provided and changed 3 times weekly: bed-sheets, towels, beach/pool towels, bath mats, duvet & covers, pillows & cases.
The fully equipped kitchen comes with basic necessities provided: salt & pepper, oil & vinegar, sugar, etc.
If you’d like to take a break from cooking, the property manager can arrange a variety of dining options for you, which may include:
• Grocery shopping service
• Breakfast & dinner delivery
• In-house professional chef
For precise details see Dining Options (Type H).
Explore the many things to do in the region:
Due to the pandemic situation, we are providing more flexible cancellation policies for most 2021 arrivals. Please check with use when booking.
• 35 days prior to arrival, or more: 100% refund
• 10-35 days: 50% refund
• 9 days or less: no refund
To guarantee an early check-in or late check-out a fee is required:
• Jan 11 – Dec 19: 75€ is required
• Dec 20 – Jan 10: 50% of the nightly rate
We unfortunately cannot provide these services for free because owners often use their properties when unoccupied.
A security deposit of 500 € (MUR 25,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.