Set on Mauritius’ pristine southern coast in an estate of 33 villas, this villa enjoys access to the 5-star hotels beach, boathouse, spa, and kid’s club. The beautiful 3000 m2 garden features a rich variety of native trees & flowers.
Delight your palate preparing savoury dishes in the fully equipped open kitchen, or engage the villa’s chef to discover & enjoy Mauritian specialities (details below).
Just 200 meters from the beach and the sea, this villa will ensure you spend an authentic holiday between relaxation and discovery of the riches of Mauritius.
The villa consists huge living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and dining room and a comfortable living room for the pleasure of being together.
The other wing of the house protects the privacy of the 2 bedrooms and the suite which can be reached through a network of patios, ponds and interior gardens.
The villa has been designed with special attention to make the most of outdoor living.
• Private 85m2 infinity pool
• 300m walk to 5-star hotel & beach just (golf cart provided)
• Option to hire an experienced Mauritian cook.
• Ideal for golfers, tennis players, horseback riders, water sports enthusiasts.
• Accommodates up to 8 adults, 4 children, and a baby (see “Sleeping arrangements”)
Included in the rental
• Room service
• Villa maintenance
• “VIP” welcome products
Optional – On reservation and subject to availability
• Breakfast and dinner
The kitchen is fully equipped so that you can cook almost anything at home. Fine dinnerware, cutlery, stemware are provided, as are all essential appliances like a toaster, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and coffee maker.
WELCOME MEAL (Free!)
• A chicken (or veg) Mauritian curry and salad is provided to ease your arrival.
BREAKFAST ONLY (food included)
Rs 500 (10€) / person / breakfast
• A selection of venoisseries, pancakes, fruits, bread, butter, jam, eggs (omelets or boiled), fruit juice, tea and coffee.
• Depending upon availability of the chef, so please inquire.
BREAKFAST AND DINNER (preparation)
Rs 3000 (60€) per day
• All the food & ingredients shall be paid for by guest.
• Menu will be designed during a consultation with the chef after arrival.
• Subject to availability of the chef, so please confirm as early as possible.
Grocery shopping service
Rs 500 (10€) for transport
A 10% discount offer to resident at the Sofitel So Gourmet restaurants and bar (Prior booking, upon availability)
Explore the many things to do in the region:
Seasonal rates are roughly as follows (please inquire with our reservations team for precise details):
Mid season (about 50% more than low)
• January 10 – April 30
• October 15- December 15
• May 1- October 14
Note: The southern “winter” in Mauritius is warm, and the sea is swimmable!
Peak season (about double low season rates)
• December 16 – January 09
A security deposit of 1000 € (MUR 50,000) is required against breakages and damages, and is due upon arrival. This amount can be paid in cash (refunded on departure), or authorized on your credit card (released shortly after departure). Please prepare accordingly.
While we will do what we can to help, we cannot guarantee a refund you when factors outside our control disturb, delay, or prevent your stay. This includes, but is not limited to cyclones, strikes, social disturbances, or heath alerts. Neither can we necessarily refund alterations or cancellations on account of personal illness or other factors. We strongly advise you acquire travel insurance to protect your investment in your trip.